Dark skin on any part of the body is mainly due to the friction. It is very much embarrassing for the people to wear a swimsuit with this type of complication. Dark skin on the body not only looks scary but also unappealing especially during those intimate moments with your partner. The presence of Melanin in the body is the main cause of darkness. In order to reduce the appearance of dark skin from the body, one should perform bleaching with natural ingredients. Most of the skin-whitening creams that are available in the market these days contain Mercury, Hydroquinone and steroids, which can be extremely harmful for the body. The above mentioned ingredients can cause deadly disorders such as liver damage, leukaemia and thyroid problems. Hydroquinone is one of the most effective bleaching agents but one should avoid using it as it is extremely harmful for the body.
Most of the people around the world employ dangerous techniques such as surgeries to lighten their dark skin. Some of them also use non-surgical methods like liposuction, etc. Generally, non-surgical methods are temporary. One should adopt a safe method for the lightening the dark areas. Vagina, anal, under arms and inner thighs are among the sensitive areas which should be
treated with extreme care. It is advised not to use harsh chemicals in these areas.
The best skin whitening cream for dark areas are as follows:
Meladerm is one of the most effective creams which diminish skin discolorations and dark spots in 2 weeks. This creams come from Civant Skin Care. The product is not only safe but also effective. This product contain ingredients such as Lemon juice extract, Locorice Extract, Lactic Acid, Mulberry Extract, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, etc.
Fem Bleaching Cream is considered as one of the best skin whitening cream for dark areas which helps in lightening the dark areas and provides radiance to the skin. You may also apply this cream for lightening your hair. Being a nature-based cream, it lacks side effects.
Beside using the best skin whitening cream for dark areas you should also consider home remedies for dark areas.
Home remedies for lighten dark areas:
– You should cleanse regularly and moisturize the affected areas daily to get rid of marks. You can use apricot scrub for the rejuvenation of dark areas.
– You should use a good sunscreen lotion as it is extremely important for you to protect yourself from the rays of the sun. The sunscreen you use must have high Sun Protection Factor (SPF). It is advised to wear sunglasses for the prevention of harsh rays of the sun.
– You should drink enough water as it is very necessary to prevent the appearance of liver spots, hyper pigmentation, birthmarks, acne marks, etc. Water prevents constipation and keeps the digestive tract clean. It is advisable to drink at least 12-15 glasses of water daily.
– A healthy lifestyle is important for flaunting a healthy skin. You should perform cardio workouts such as swimming, walking or running daily and should have at least 8 hours of sleep.
– You should include a lot of foods high in fibre in the diet such as vegetables and fruits. They contain a lot of anti-oxidants which flush out the toxins easily from the